Vilja Solutions is growing quickly and looking for a driven TechOps Engineer who wants to work in their DevOps team, supporting the company’s leading banking platform – Vilja Platform.
Vilja Platform is the cloud solution that gives the company the opportunity to ask their existing and future customers “What bank would you build?” ant it incorporates Viljas collected experiences from building and delivering premium banking solutions to the market for 15 years.
Your role as TechOps Engineer
This is a role that carries out daily application operations which includes product support, systems monitoring/maintenance, automation and troubleshooting. This role requires good knowledge in Linux-based environments, industrial tools and scripting. You work closely together in a DevOps team supporting development of the Vilja Platform. The company use Kubernetes as their Application platform for the Vilja Platform together with Open-Source Applications.
This role includes, but are not limited to:
- Deployment of new releases in Vilja Platform
- Support your DevOps Team with troubleshooting
- Suggest possible improvements, both processes and utilities/applications to use to be more effective
- Support during external security tests
- Handle on- and offboarding of staff
- Post-secondary education in technology or corresponding work experience
- Experience and good understanding from working in Linux-based environments
- Experience from working with Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience from working with database management is a plus
This role requires a lot of personal engagement and drive, curiosity and an ability to always want to improve. Further, you are a humble team player with an unpretentious mindset towards your team and tasks. Last but not least, you are flexible and open to changes.
What Vilja Solutions offer you
- Being part of an international team with new offices located in the heart of Stockholm
- Hybrid work environment with possibility to work 2 days a week from home
- Strong company culture with respect for work/life balance
- Up to 4 weeks a year “Work from anywhere”
- Latest technologies and methodologies
- Choose your computer (Mac or PC) and phone (Apple or Android)
- Competitive compensation package with health contribution, yearly health check and occupational pension via Nordnet
Start: As soon as possible or by agreement
Extent: This is a full-time position
Salary: Fixed, monthly by agreement
Does the role as an TechOps Engineer to Vilja Solution sound interesting? The selection is ongoing so do not hesitate to apply today! In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal characteristics. We at Needo look forward to hearing from you!
Senior Search AssociateLisa.firstname.lastname@example.org