Help Us Create What Can’t Be Done
Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence—and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today’s fast-paced global economy, change is constant and innovation is critical to a company’s survival. As we have done for 80 years, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success. As Senior Procurement Specialist, you will have an integral part in ensuring we stay on top of the market and continue to enrich and simplify the consumers’ lives.
Why join our team? / A message from our team!
Samsung is now looking for a Senior Procurement Specialist to our team based in our head office in Kista. In the Nordics we are a vibrant, dynamic sales and marketing organization with offices in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo and Helsinki. You will be part of a team of six people and if you are a person that enjoys teamwork, in a fun work environment, this will be the right place for you.
What will this role achieve?
As the Senior Procurement Specialist you are responsible for the procurement strategy, sourcing execution and vendor management across the Nordics and you are responsible for designing and implementing Sourcing Strategies within our marketing categories. You will work closely with local stakeholders to agree on procurement projects and deliver value to the bottom line.
What will be the job scope & key deliverables?
- Build a pipeline of Procurement projects for the region in collaboration with local stakeholders and execute local and regional deals within agreed time frames
- Achieve cost reduction targets/added values, develop new added value strategies and improve negotiable spend via sourcing and demand management
- Lead complex RFPs and negotiations and support in the analysis of the information and the negotiation of the contract in collaboration with the stakeholders and legal team
- Minimize contractual risks to the company and manage business relationships with vendors according to Samsung’s Procurement processes
- Identify and evaluate existing and potential suppliers as well as establish and maintain a Supplier Relationship Management approach
- Develop and foster supplier relations from a business perspective, such as risk management, innovation and services with competitive edge. This includes to conduct the formal Samsung supplier evaluation process
- Contribute driving the standardization of Samsung processes and operations, and ensure compliance to the Procurement policies within the organization
What do we need for this role?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (or equivalent), preferably in procurement, finance or similar
- Minimum 7-10 years of work experience in sourcing and purchasing
- Experience of working in a global and complex marketing organization and liaising with different cultures
- Relevant knowledge within different procurement marketing categories e.g. Media, PR, Field Force, Retail Marketing, Creative & Production
- Excellent in written and verbal presentation / communication – must be able to communicate fluently in both Swedish and English
- Ability to interact with a large number of stakeholders within all levels of the organization
- Very good knowledge of ERP, Power Point and Excel
- Strategic thinker with an analytical mind
- Be a person who values both teamwork and working independently
- A structured and detailed oriented person with a positive “Can do”- attitude
Samsung is a dynamic company in a fast moving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us you must be a person who appreciates tempo, change and to take own initiatives.
Quite simply, a company is its people. At Samsung, we're dedicated to giving our people a wealth of opportunities to reach their full potential.
Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market.
As we have done since our foundation, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
Operating in an ethical way is the foundation of our business. Everything we do is guided by a moral compass that ensures fairness, respect for all stakeholders and complete transparency.
Samsung is committed to becoming a socially and environmentally responsible corporate citizen in all of its communities worldwide.
Business Manager | Needo Interimmax@needo.se