Help Us Create What Can’t Be Done
Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence—and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today’s fast-paced global economy, change is constant, and innovation is critical to a company’s survival. As we have done for 80 years, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success. As Procurement Coordinator, you will have an integral part in ensuring we stay on top of the market and continue to enrich and simplify the consumers’ lives.
Help Us Create What Can’t Be Done!
What will be the job scope & key deliverables?
- Contribute to driving the standardization of Samsung processes and operations and ensure compliance to the procurement policy within the organization.
- Support and educate internal and external stakeholders with procurement processes and system within indirect categories Facility Management, HR, Travel, IT, Professional Services.
- Implement purchase order system and guideline in a new business area.
- Review of purchase requests before entering the e-sourcing system.
- Administration of the vendor pool.
- Analyze and follow up on relevant Procurement KPIs.
What will this role achieve?
After the implementation, you will work on a Nordic level to support internal stakeholders with procurement processes within indirect material and services. You will be responsible for maintaining the vendor pool and ensuring that all employees and departments follow our processes by educating and informing the organization. Procurement categories that are included are Facility Management, HR, Travel, IT, Professional Services.
What do we need for this role?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in procurement, finance or similar.
- Minimum 1-3 years of work experience in sourcing and purchasing.
- Ability to interact with many stakeholders within all levels of the organization.
- Very good knowledge of ERP, Power Point and Excel.
- We also value previous work experience from an international environment and/or experience in project management.
- You must be a person who values both teamwork and working independently.
- Fluently in both Swedish and English
We are looking for a structured and detailed oriented person with a positive “Can do”- attitude. Samsung is a dynamic company in a fast-moving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop! To enjoy working with us you must be a person who appreciates tempo, change and to take own initiatives.
Why join our team?
Samsung Procurement continues to grow, and we are now looking for a Procurement Coordinator to our team based in our head office in Kista. In the Nordics we are a vibrant, dynamic sales and marketing organization with offices in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo and Helsinki. In this role you will initially work with the implementation of the current procurement process in a new business area. You will be part of a team of six people and if you are a person that enjoys teamwork, in a fun work environment, this will be the right place for you.
Employment: 2 year contract with a high probability to either extend or get hired
Work load: 100%
Do you find the role as Procurement Coordinator to Samsung of interest? Please apply as soon as possible since the selection and interviews will be held continuously! In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal characteristics. We at Needo are looking forward to hear from you!