foodora is the number 1 choice for delivering food, groceries and other retail items. Operating across all over Europe, their platform is leading the way with the third generation of digital commerce, enabling them to deliver anything to your door, quickly and conveniently. By doing so, they make customers’ lives easier, by freeing up their time to focus on what’s important, whilst they take care of the hard work!
Launched in April 2015, their business has continued to grow to over 65 + cities, across 3 countries, serving thousands of customers everyday to bring them their favorite restaurant dishes and grocery items.
Your role as People & Culture Director
For the role of People & Culture Director we are looking for a strategic thinker with the ability to develop and implement HR initiatives that support business objectives and drive results. Ideally, you like to think outside the box to continuously challenge existing ways of working. In the role you will continue building foodora’s People function in accordance with the new organization structure.
As People & Culture Director you will use your in-depth understanding of business dynamics to help the HR department integrate with other divisions, becoming a driver in regards to overall employee satisfaction and helping foodora reach their overall business targets. You will continue to develop a great, inclusive, team spirit, making sure other departments see P&C as a strong business enabler.
As People & Culture Director you will:
- Direct and indirect lead and manage a team of 20-25 HR professionals, providing guidance, coaching and development opportunities
- Ensure your team is engaged, motivated and high performing
- Be responsible for the performance and results for the department
- Foster a collaborative environment, where HR is seen as a strategic partner to the business
- Drive strategic people topics within foodora Sweden
- Be the bridge between local and regional P&C teams in all people related topics
- Be part of the Management team and a strategic partner to foodora’s Deputy MD.
- Bachelor’s degree within HR or Business Administration/Finance or similar
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices, employment law and HR operations (analytics, tickets etc)
- Demonstrated track record of international HR Business Partner excellence, at a senior level
- Deep experience of both strategic and operational HR work
- Experience from leading Managers
- Experience from leading role within corporate leadership team
- Data driven approach/experience
- Experience from stakeholder management in a global organization
- Data driven with a high proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in both Swedish and English, both verbal and written
Start: By agreement
Does the role as People & Culture Director at foodora sound interesting? The selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to apply today! In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal qualities. We at Needo look forward hearing from you!
Partner & People and Performance Managerjennie@needo.se