Mirovia are growing and are now looking for a Group Financial Controller based in Stockholm. In this role, you will gain broad exposure to various areas related to finance in a fast-growing Group. You will be involved in preparing internal and external financial reports, contributing to company valuations, budgeting and forecasting, internal control, internal business development projects and other finance related matters. You will work closely with the CFO. The role is new, and the right candidate will have the opportunity to grow and take on new areas of responsibility along the way.
- Being responsible for a broad range of finance related activities and acts as a finance generalist. You will also have contact with external support functions
- Take part in preparing quarterly and annual reports, as well as other internal and external reporting
- Being involved in various investment related activities from a finance-perspective
- Participating in various business development projects
- Conducting financial analysis and preparing analysis and materials for the management and board
Who are you?
- Relevant educational background and several years of relevant experiences
- Strong business acumen and ability to build internal and external business relationships
- You have a strong interest in finance and entrepreneurship
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and like to get things done, while having an eye for details
- Excellent Excel skills
- Professional proficiency in Swedish and English
What we offer
Mirovia offers you the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing Group with ambitious plans. You will have autonomy and flexibility while collaborating with driven and creative colleagues from various backgrounds. You will be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success. The right candidate will have great opportunities to grow and further develop with Mirovia.
We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible as we will interview candidates on an ongoing basis.