Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Their excellence is driven by over 18,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support.
Evolution's dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Their integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that their clients can always provide an unrivalled online entertainment experience to their players globally. Evolution thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO).
About the position as a HR Business Partner
Evolution is on an exciting journey to expand further, and they are now looking for a HR Business Partner, who will be a key player for the global functions. In this role you will mainly work with the whole employee life cycle and align HR strategies with overall business objectives. As HR Business partner you will support the entire organization and provide high impact value to local/regional growth and supporting Evolution´s leaders across all their functions; Operations, Finance, HR, Legal & Compliance, PSD (the studio development department), Commercial, Product and Marketing. In this role you will work in close collaboration with the global HR-function and report to Head of HR Operations, Karin Ericsson.
The position includes:
- A unique opportunity to contribute to a growing and innovative HR organization in hyper growth
- Overall supporting HR agenda, and work closely with the Business leaders to secure that they will continue to build effective teams and secure excellent employee experiences. That also include supporting local HR Managers, and other parts of the organization
- Working closely with leaders to shape the future organization and cultivate the entrepreneurial spirit rooted in our culture
- To be a key player when it comes to supporting each country´s HR function with varied business partnering support through HR processes and drive engagement initiatives
- Drive and innovate the HR agenda such as: recruitment at all levels, training, learning, and development, facilitate change management processes among many other exciting projects in our complex and diverse organization
- To be able to succeed with the HR business partnering, it requires collaboration across the organizations and teams to gather insight, navigate through uncertainty, and initiate new projects to foster scalability, drive efficiency, improve productivity, engagement and employee satisfaction
- As the company is in transformation and in rapid growth there will be opportunities to be involved in global projects
To succeed in the role
- Academic degree as Human Resource Specialist or similar
- +10 years of broad work experience within the field of human resources
- Solid experience from delivering all parts of the HR Agenda
- Experience and ability to develop HR strategies, processes, and routines as well as from driving company wide HR initiatives and program implementation
- Experience working with and for senior executives and employees in a fast moving and demanding international environment
- International experience and experience from growth-oriented environments is required
- Evolution is working with people analytics, and it will be beneficial with experience within setting sustainable processes related to data
- Ability to work agile and quickly adapt to the expectations set by the business
- Travel to the regions will be required in this position to a certain extent
- It is advantageous if you have the possibility to relocate
- Fluent both written and spoken in Swedish and English
Great importance will be placed on personal qualities.
More about you
As a person we believe that you are solution-oriented, curious, and driven. You enjoy working in fast paced and changing environments where you quickly have to become an expert within different areas in the HR world. You are a quick learner who thrives in environments where you have a width in your work and take ownership. In your work you have a “hands-on” approach, participating and offering support when needed. You understand the market and always carry a plan ahead while at the same time understanding the wider implications of actions. You have a proactive mindset with the ability to collaborate and create engagement with many different stakeholders.
Does this sound interesting? Perfect! Then send in your application as soon as possible since selection and interviews take place continuously.
Start: According to agreement
Location: Hamngatan 11, Evolution HQ
Partner & People and Performance Managerjennie@needo.se