Your role as Executive Assistant
In the role as an Executive Assistant you will support the CEO Nordics to a confidential, large and international company. You will assist with day-to-day activities, which include coordinating calls/meetings, preparing material for meetings, handling travel arrangements etc. Your role is varied, and you should enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced high performing environment.
The role includes:
- Supporting CEO with calendar and preparations, and other day-to-day activities
- Coordinating internal and external engagements
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings and conference calls
- Organizing traveling arrangements
- Managing expense reports
- Meeting preparation, sharing notes, presentations, and articles prior to meetings
- Minimum of 5 years of experience from working as an Executive Assistant or similar
- Experienced user of Microsoft office: Powerpoint, Word, Excel, and the Google Suite: Gmail, G-drive etc
- Experience from working in an international environment
- Fluency in Swedish and English in both speech and writing
To succeed in this position, we think you have strong communication skills, detail-oriented, an ability to prioritize with a positive can-do attitude. We think you are structured and always ready to assist with high service and integrity. You are a initiative-taking team player who enjoys working with others while at the same time being able to operate structured and independently.
Start date: As soon as possible / According to agreement
Salary: Fixed, monthly
Does the role of Executive Assistant sound interesting? The selection is ongoing so do not hesitate to apply today! In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal characteristics. We at Needo look forward to hearing from you!