Storytel is one of the world’s leading audiobook and eBook streaming services. They offer unlimited listening to consumers in 25+ markets, with several new markets launching in the coming year. Storytel’s vision is to make the world a more empathetic place with great stories to be shared and enjoyed by anyone, anywhere, anytime. Storytel, a Swedish company founded in 2005, is both a digital platform provider as well as a comprehensive publishing group.
Storytel offers a friendly, entrepreneurial and fast-moving work environment where new ideas and creativity is welcomed. They like doing things in new ways and questioning old methods. The Storytel culture – characterized by being welcoming and helpful – is important to the company. They don’t believe in hierarchy and micromanagement, they highly believe in giving responsibility and having people grow alongside it. The Storytel culture in 3 words – Trusting, Collaborative, Innovative.
Your role as an Executive Assistant to CEO
In the role as an Executive Assistant you will play an important role in making sure the day-to-day business flows smoothly for the CEO in a service-oriented, proactive and prestige less way. You are responsible for calendar management as well as coordination and booking of internal and external meetings for both the CEO and different board members and will do so in a professional and structured manner. Furthermore, you are responsible for coordinating travel arrangements, handling receipts and providing different types of materials to e.g., board meetings.
The role includes, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and manage the CEO’s schedule, meetings and travel arrangements
- Assist with day-to-day logistics related to the CEO’s work
- Drive and develop administrative processes to support the CEO and Management Team agenda
- Collect and circulate meeting agendas and materials
- Manage projects such as company-wide events
- Prepare reports, presentations and documents
- Maintain high standards of confidentiality and information security when given access to sensitive information
- Previous experience of working in a similar position, supporting senior executive management in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Good knowledge in Office 365 (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Good knowledge in Google Suite
- Experience working with projects regarding internal communication, events or similar is a plus
To succeed in this role, you are highly organized, service-minded and detail-oriented with polished spoken and written communication skills. You are a proactive ’doer’ with a high commercial understanding and thrives in fast-paced environments. It is essential that you have a high level of discretion, integrity and professionalism. Last, but not least, you are an outgoing team player who enjoys working with others and at the same time is able to push your work forward independently.
Start: As soon as possible, or by agreement
Extent: This is a full-time position
Salary: Fixed, monthly by agreement
Does the role as Executive Assistant to Storytel sound interesting? The selection is ongoing so do not hesitate to apply today! In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal characteristics. We at Needo look forward to hearing from you!
Senior Search AssociateLisa.firstname.lastname@example.org