About Educatius Academy
Educatius Group is the largest organization worldwide dedicated exclusively to high school programs abroad for international students. They offer programs in 16 countries and recruit students from 60 countries through partners and their own subsidiaries. The company have a global team with many nationalities and cultural backgrounds joined together by their passion for education and desire to lead students to their full potential. The company is privately owned with headquarters in Boston, USA and Stockholm/Gothenburg, Sweden. Since its foundation in 2003 Educatius has grown immensely and now owns 10 brands in 8 countries across Europe.
In 2021 Educatius Academy was born with the effort to combine traditional cross border programs with online programs. Since then, they have started several new initiatives with the objective to help students choose their pathway to higher studies and to meet the demand of their future employers. Majority owners, Trill Invest, have a long-term ownership agenda with a high commitment to the company’s growth plans. They will continue to take an active role in the continued growth journey for Educatius Academy, both organically and through acquisitions.
The role as COO
Educatius Academy are currently growing and have ambitious plans for the future. In their next step towards scaling their global operations they are looking for a new COO. As COO, you will be an important part of building and scaling Educatius Academy forward. Your main responsibilities will be to lead Educatius commercial agenda and develop the company’s global operations. Your focus will be on both existing markets as well as setting go-to-market strategies for new market entries. Furthermore, will you be involved in product development and be involved in evaluating potential acquisitions to boost the company’s business model. If all goes well this person should have the ambition to take over leadership of Educatius Academy within two years.
In this role you will:
- Develop a go-to-market and direct sales strategy to drive traffic to the Educatius website.
- Be responsible for all business and communication concepts through Educatius three main distribution channels; agents, schools, and their website.
- Ensure an effective implementation of product development & implementation programs.
- Secure a shared and streamlined process across markets while allowing for critical local adoptions.
- Identify opportunities for business improvements and growth possibilities across all markets.
- Academic degree from Business, Finance or similar
- Experience from working with Cloud or SaaS-solutions
- Experience from a leading role in scale-up
- Demonstrable experience of driving growth across several markets
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with diverse teams
- Fluent in English
- Meritorious with experience from edtech-industry
Start: As soon as possible
Salary: Fixed + commission
Does the role as COO to Educatius Academy sound interesting? The selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to apply today! In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal qualities. We at Needo look forward hearing from you!
Executive Search Associatebeata@needo.se