Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is the leading European commercial real estate company with a portfolio valued at approximately EUR 54 billion. The group has a clear focus on commercial properties with an emphasis on high-quality shopping centers, including Westfiled Mall of Scandinavia.
As an Asset Accountant at Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield, you will be part of the Northern European accounting team. The team is divided between Stockholm and Amsterdam, with focus on the Nordic Countries in Stockholm and the Netherlands in Amsterdam. This role is based at the Stockholm office, located at Femte Hötorgshuset at Mäster Samuelsgatan. On site in Stockholm the accounting team consists of 3 Asset Accountants and an Accounting Manager, which the Asset Accountants reports to.
- Overall responsibility for accounting and reporting for several legal entities as well as accounting processes
- Monthly, quarterly and annual closing according to IFRS, Swedish and Danish accounting rules
- Responsible for VAT and tax management in cooperation with the company's tax advisors
- Preparing and conducting audit work
- Annual reports and CIT returns according to Swedish and Danish GAP
- Ongoing work on improvements and streamlining together with your colleagues in the finance function.
- Support towards other finance and operations teams
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in accounting
- University degree in business or economics
- You are used to and enjoy working at a fast pace and working towards deadlines
- English and Swedish in speech and writing is a requirement
- Knowledge of Swedish or Danish GAP
- Experience from international organizations and IFRS is an advantage
- You have good knowledge of Excel as well as experience from ERP systems (URW uses SAP)
- Previous experience from real estate is an advantage
To succeed in the role of Asset Accountant to Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield, you must be analytical, structured and thorough. You are also a "doer" as well as open and flexible to change. The Northern European as well as the global finance function is implementing a change process where a new ERP system and a new finance structure will be designed where you as an Asset Accountant are involved. You are motivated by working both independently but you are also a team player. Furthermore, you should thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high level of ambition.
What Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield offers you
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is one of the most attractive employers in the Nordic region. In your role as Asset Accountant, you are offered the opportunity to develop in an international and high-performing environment together with ambitious and friendly colleagues. The company has a collective bargaining agreement and offers good benefits to its employees.
More than Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield actively invests and develops its assets in attractive locations all over the world, generating approximately 1.2 billion visitors each year. The group operates in twelve countries on two continents and has approximately 2800 employees globally. The company is listed on the Paris and Amsterdam stock exchanges.
In the Nordic region, the group owns and operates the leading shopping center facilities such as Westfield Mall of Scandinavia, Westfield Täby Centrum, Nacka Forum, and Fisketorvet in Copenhagen.