Are you a sales star ready to make an impact? Welcome home to Worldfavor!
Worldfavor is on a quest to make sustainable business mainstream. In a nutshell, they are a global digital SaaS platform for easily sharing, accessing and gaining insights from corporate sustainability information – or – Business Information 2.0, as they call it. In just a few years they have grown rapidly and today Worldfavor connects more than 25 000 businesses in over 130 countries (and counting!). They pride themselves with renowned clients ranging from Nordic leaders to Fortune 500. Ahead lies an exciting growth journey towards becoming the market leader and expanding globally.
Worldfavor are now looking for the next member of the Growth & Sales team. As account executive you will ensure that their (loved!) products reach the hands of more enterprises, enabling them to take the next step on their sustainability journey.
You will be joining a young, dynamic company and a team of smart, fun-loving, and ambitious individuals who all share the same passion for making the world more sustainable using the impact and power of technology. The team loves to celebrate both big and small milestones and they always put the team before the individual wins.
The role as Account Executive
As part of Worldfavors new sales team, you will play a central role in the growth of the company. Your main objective will be to expand the companys product offerings to new customers, and to drive the upsell plans with those you have signed. The role requires not only excellent sales skills but also a strategic mindset where you can lead the way as they scale their business. The sales are mainly done with C- level decision-makers at medium to large enterprises in the Nordics but also beyond due to Worldfavors global product appealing to international clients.
The main responsibilities as account executive are:
- Manage complex sales cycles, negotiation, and contract management
- Independently set and update your business strategy and lead the way to further expand your business, with the help of other functions
- Identify sales strategies and ensure sales targets are reached
- Collaborate efficiently with the SDR- function booking meetings and the CS- function managing signed customers to ensure an excellent customer journey
- Proven experience from successful B2B sales during min. 2-5+ years, track record of reaching or exceeding targets
- Experience in managing complete and complex sales cycles with mid-market and enterprise customers
- Strategic and agile mindset that thrives with the opportunity to develop your business in a fast-moving startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree or similar
- Have an interest in technology and sustainability
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish or English, spoken and written
- Goal oriented team player who wants to make a real impact!
- Based in Stockholm
Extra qualifying experiences:
- Deeper understanding of/experience in corporate sustainability
- Experience from selling SaaS solutions, Software, or other digital or IT solutions
- Experience in the industries of: food & beverage, industrial manufacturing, or private equity/ VC.
- Experience working with large enterprise customers
- Involved in market expansion or strategy work
Common to all team members at Worldfavor – that is also expected from you – is that they are ambitious, unpretentious, have a ”can-do attitude”, while being motivated by shaping a more sustainable world. They recruit, work and promote by their core values:
- We make impact
- We take ownership
- We always evolve
- We’re in it together
- We believe anything is possible
What Worldfavor offers:
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the forefront of a booming market, at an early scale-up phase
- For the right person there are exciting career opportunities as the company scales, due to the fact that the company still are early on their scale-up journey with big, global plans
- Work at a lovely office at the very center of Stockholm with the flexibility of working from home as well (pandemic or not)
- A competitive base salary, and a generous commission model
- A flexible, dynamic, and playful company culture, where each person has an important part in a fun-loving and supportive team
- The joy of working with a product and brand that wow customers, and truly makes the world a better place
- 6 week’s paid vacation
- Occupational pension
- Health benefits
- Development contribution – learn more of something that excites you!
Sounds interesting? Great! Then we look forward receiving your application as soon as possible, as selection and interviews take place continuously.