Product Manager to Sileon
Product Manager to Sileon
Sileon is a tech company offering lenders and large merchants Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) capabilities with the power to create unique customer experiences true to their brands. The company offers fast-to-market and world-class technical BNPL functionality to banks, fintech, and large merchants.
Sileon is listed on the Nordic Growth Market and is an FSA-approved payment institution. Since 2020, the company has been led by CEO David Larsson, and the office, with around 50 employees, is located on Söder Mälarstrand in Stockholm.
Your role as Product Manager
As Product Manager, you are responsible for the end-to-end product life-cycle management, and you are the go-to person for the specific product. You design and execute tasks within the product organization in a productive and efficient manner based on applicable objectives, strategies, and other guidelines. You will lead an agile, cross-functional team including engineers, data analysts, and product designers to execute and deliver value.
Examples of what you’ll be doing:
- Set product team goals/OKR and translate these into a prioritized roadmap and team backlog that drives agreed KPIs
- Translate customer needs into user stories, product requirements, and acceptance criteria for the product
- Engage and align with stakeholders around the vision for the product
- Analyzes market and competition data to create products to match and surpass current industry standards
- Work closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met
- You have work experience as a product manager in tech, banking, payment-solutions or similar
- You have post-secondary education in a relevant field
- You communicate fluently in English
We consider it a merit if you also have experience of:
- Working in a start-up/scale-up envoirment
- Being a part of a product launch
- Working with a SaaS-product
To be successful in this role, we think you are a motivated self-starter, a team player who enjoys working in smaller entrepreneurial companies where processes and boundaries are not always defined. You are passionate about your job and personal development, and always strive for clarity and deliver results based on your own initiative and the support of your colleagues.
Start: As soon as possible or by agreement
Extent: This is a full-time position
Salary: Fixed, monthly
Does the role as Product Manager with Sileon sound interesting to you? The selection is ongoing so do not hesitate to apply today! In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal characteristics. We at Needo look forward to hearing from you!