CMO to MORJAS
CMO to MORJAS
MORJAS have a clear mission: to leave people with one single emotion: WOW.
MORJAS is a fast-growing direct-to-consumer shoe brand looking for an exceptional CMO to lead the company’s growth journey towards becoming #1 in their niche. By eating, breathing and living sales, you own the ambitious sales targets and have an enormous drive to scale MORJAS through the sales & marketing machine you create and execute on together with your team of growth, brand and e-commerce specialists.
Since MORJAS launch in 2017 they have quickly gained a pioneering role in their niche and work hard with passion to achieve the company’s vision: to become the #1 brand in their category. From Stockholm, Sweden.
What MORJAS offer
MORJAS consists of a young and curiosity driven team with sky-high ambitions to realize its vision of becoming #1 in their niche and deliver WOW to each and every one of its customers and partners as well as its community. By joining MORJAS, you will:
- Be an integral part of building and scaling a rapidly growing start-up aiming to be the best of the best in the game
- Get unlimited personal and professional growth opportunities by joining a young, fast-moving, and extremely ambitious management team that believes nothing is impossible, meaning you get to define your own path
- Work with, learn from and report to MORJAS top flight investors and network of industry peers who will provide the support you need to be successful
- Spend your days with a fantastic team of ambitious, talented, pragmatic, fun and kind individuals
- Be part of MORJAS social mission of giving 1% of its revenue to the company’s non-profit partner The Shoe That Grows to help give shoes to kids that need it the most. In essence, the more you grow MORJAS’ sales, the more your own impact on MORJAS’ social contribution will be
Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Owning MORJAS’ ambitious growth plan and its budget
- Scaling MORJAS’ sales by developing and leading a profitable commercial machine covering everything from branding to customer acquisition, conversion and retention
- Developing crystal clear objectives & KPI’s covering all commercial activities for and together with the sales & marketing team
- Leading, developing and coaching the sales & marketing team to ensure individual as well as company objectives are reached
We think you’ll thrive at MORJAS in your role as CMO if the below matches your character:
- You’re obsessed with sales, digital marketing and building a best-in-class data-driven digital commercial machine and you understand what data & analytics setups and tools are needed to deliver the insights needed to be successful
- You have strong business sense with an exceptional understanding of how brand marketing, performance marketing, e-commerce and data analytics interplays to drive customer acquisition and retention
- You’re hungry after the latest in e-commerce, sales, marketing and growth tactics at a global scale
- You’re a positive, structured, and reliable doer who is excellent at designing, leading, and executing on plans and projects
- You’re highly analytical and are driven by measuring and evaluating the impact and profitability of the commerce you create
- You have an appetite for developing budgets and ensure they are held
- You create and work towards clear objectives for yourself and your team
- You are humbly confident. You believe in yourself and your capabilities, but don’t set yourself above others
- You are positive, kind, fun and inclusive
We believe the ideal candidate has following experiences:
- University degree in business, marketing, finance or engineering – as long as there is a combined love for data-driven sales and marketing
- Proven track record of exceptional ability, preferably from leading and rapidly growing e-commerce/B2C sales
- Minimum 3 years experience from digital marketing in e-commerce/B2C (primarily Paid Social, SEM, SEO)
- Development and responsibility of ambitious commercial plans and their budgets
- Expert skills in BI and analysis tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Google Analytics and/or similar
- Expert skills in Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads
- Experience of leading teams and contributing to an excellent team spirit
- 100% fluent in English orally and in written
- Start date: As soon as possible.
- Extent: This is a full-time position.
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Does the role of CMO sound interesting? Don’t hesitate to submit your application as selections are ongoing. We at Needo look forward to hearing from you!