Head of Data to Nevermind
Head of Data to Nevermind
No regular consulting firm – Nevermind is the human consulting firm focusing on big data, data analysis, data-driven systems and AI.
Their customers range from small start-ups to multinational companies, working in industries where technology and data are important but may not yet have been sufficiently prioritized.
The consultants are exceptional in at least one way, they are pragmatic and always ready to be challenged. Nevermind look for people with the right attitude, a great interest and an unlimited potential.
About the Role
Nevermind is growing and are now looking for a Head of Data to join their team. Your role will be to:
- Lead, establish and grow the data team, then manage its success in a fast-moving environment
- Involve, enable potential, coach and facilitate development for team members and junior colleagues
- Drive and contribute to different strategic initiatives of Nevermind
- Help Nevermind’s clients define, visualize, and create different data solutions
At Nevermind your personality is equally important as your experience and technical skills. To succeed in this role, you have a positive mindset and a genuine interest in developing people combined with the passion for data. Other requirements:
- Experience in leading teams, preferably as a manager
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in data science or engineering
- Good understanding of data governance, management processes and different visualization tools
- Good analytical skills and a structured and process-oriented way of working
- A relevant post-secondary education is desirable but not required. Whether you have learned your skills at home in the basement or at a prominent university matters less, as long as you do well on the company’s technical test
- You need to have experience with R or Python, databases, and cloud solutions. Preferably also container services and deployment automation. Using source control is obvious and having an understanding and an opinion on how to work in a team to be efficient is a plus
You are solution-oriented and always deliver quality. You have excellent communication skills in written and verbal English with both technical and non-technical team members. You are able to fluidly partner with other teams across the customers’ business to understand their specific goals, needs, and opportunities.
What Nevermind offers you
Nevermind offers you an exciting job, where you will have a great deal of influence when choosing roles and customers. The company will always make sure that you get to work with something you enjoy and are truly interested in. At Nevermind, you will most often work in pairs consisting of a senior and a more junior developer. You will work with friendly and motivated colleagues that love to share knowledge and experiences with each other.
Start: Fall 2022
Extent: This is a full-time position
Salary: Fixed, monthly
Does the role as Head of Data at Nevermind sound interesting? The selection is ongoing so do not hesitate to apply today! In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal characteristics. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that response times may be delayed over the summer due to holidays. The selection process will start in August.