Operations Manager to Droppa
Operations Manager to Droppa
Droppa is a start-up log-tech company, focusing on the whole value chain circular shipping, e-commerce returns and P2P shipping at marketplaces. They are on the quest of building the best customer experience while doing their best for the planet. With Droppa, your returns or thrifting are made as simple as boiling an egg. You simply register the shipment online and drop it at your closest DropSpot. You won’t even have to pack it up, it is box and label-free!
Droppa offers software, a network of in-person drop-off points and a logistics hub. Thus, a full-service solution with technical end points in multiple places. It is an asset light log tech where Droppa partners with logistic companies and convenience stores to cater for e-commerce merchants. The journey has just started, and we are committed to building a rocket ship and having fun while we get there!
Droppa has 10 employees today and was founded in 2021. The HQ is in Stockholm and has the culture about to be defined, hopefully together with you!
Your role as Operations Manager
In the role you will have the opportunity to work hands-on in a fast-paced company. As Operations Manager you will have an important role and will be managing the company´s operations and customer success. You will work closely with ambitious co-workers and report to the management team. If you value high standards and want to work at high velocity to scale a log-tech business, you are probably the one!
The role includes:
- Manage multiple operations and technical projects within the company and with partners
- Ensure that relationships with stakeholders are maintained and that the right data are in the right place
- Be responsible for getting Droppas merchants and partners live
- Develop, manage and nature relationships with existing customers
- Be the go-to person in different operational ad-hoc projects
- Making sure the day-to-day business flows smoothly
- 2-4 years’ experience in consulting, operations, strategy, or key account management
- Experience of building and maintaining relationships
- Experience in tools such as MS office
- Strong plus if you have worked in a start-up or a fast-paced organization
- Bachelor or Master of Science within business, economics, engineering or similar
- You speak and write English and Swedish fluently
To succeed in this role, you have a high commercial acumen along with analytical and technical skills. You enjoy being in a fast-paced environment and are not afraid to take initiative, can easily adapt to new assignments and situations. As Operations Manager you are a high-performing person who enjoys working with others and at the same time push your work forward independently. Furthermore, you are result-driven, fearless and have a strong executive ability.
What Droppa offers you
Droppa offers you the chance to be part of something truly amazing. With strong backers and a world class team there is no limit to what you can achieve together. You will be challenged and pushed to develop your skill set and get the opportunity to work alongside amazing and smart colleagues.
Start: By agreement
Extent: Full-time position
Salary: Fixed salary