Performance Marketing Manager
Performance Marketing Manager
Do you want to be part of a growing digital team disrupting the status quo of events? Are you excited about the prospect of driving growth and managing leading brands campaigns? Then you might be the right person we are looking for!
We live in a fast-changing, technology-driven world. And yet, the more it changes, the more some things stay the same. People will say: “I like the tech, but I want the touch!” That is why the events business has a great future ahead of it. There is no substitute for “being there”. Only a live event can deliver an experience that engages all the senses. At Easyfairs they harness new technology and innovate to make “being there” more exciting than ever, with life-changing events! That’s what Easyfairs mean when they invite you to visit the future.
Easyfairs growth plans are big and have consistently shaped the company’s trajectory from its launch in 2004 to a global top 20 exhibition company. The digital marketing team is at the heart of this growth, and they are delighted to be creating an exciting new role as Performance Marketing Manager to support new projects and their growing portfolio of events. Some of the events from the Nordic portfolio that you will be working with are Comic Con, Fastfood & Café & Restaurant expo, SETT, Personal & Chef and more.
Your role as Performance Marketing Manager
As Performance Marketing Manager at Easyfairs you will act as a regional expert within paid digital marketing through strategizing and managing SEM and paid social advertising. You will primary be focusing on driving visitor registrations & generating exhibitor leads across our portfolio of 20+ event & brands in the Nordic region. You possess in-depth, technical digital advertising experience with the ability to quality assess campaigns and tracking. As a highly innovative individual you will embed best practice and benchmarking, resulting in high-impact campaigns which increase conversion and ROI of Easyfairs paid channels for the Nordic markets and fulfil performance goals.
You will mainly focus on conversion-driven advertising through Google Ads and Facebook. You will work with several brands/customers and be responsible for the different accounts, budgets, and campaigns on an ongoing basis. You will be responsible for optimizing, analyzing, and reporting ongoing campaigns. The position will include:
- Plan, manage, and optimize SEM and paid marketing campaigns on channels such as Facebook and Google
- Optimize, analyze and report continuously on campaigns
- Manage campaign budgets and ongoing budget optimizations
- Take responsibility for Easyfairs Nordic’s advertising accounts
- Always strive to challenge and develop existing strategies and way of working
Who are you?
- At least 2+ years of experience in running paid advertising campaigns
- You have worked hands-on with Facebook ads, Google ads, and other digital channels
- Great experience in Google Marketing Platform, Google Tag Manager, Search Console, Data Studio and Google Analytics
- Capable of making smart and strategic decisions and executing them
- It is beneficial if you have worked with multiple brands simultaneously
- Great knowledge from Excel and Macro is seen as a beneficial
- Fluent in Swedish and English. Language skills in Finnish or Danish are seen as a merit
To succeed in this role, you are a team-player, structured, data-driven, and an ambitious person. You are a problem-solver and likes to work hands-on. As a person you strive to build and keep long relationship. You can easily communicate and enjoy work with different stakeholders and suppliers.
What Easyfairs can offer you
Easyfairs is a very dynamic and exciting company to be part of, with over 600 lively and energetic team members across Europe. We do not necessarily seek people with the most experience, but rather those with the greatest potential. Easyfairs offer not only an exciting opportunity to be part of this epic journey, but also fantastic career development. Working for Easyfairs is very rewarding. Be ready to be challenged daily, recognised openly, and to be part of an ambitious growth trajectory.
Read more: https://www.easyfairs.com/
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: Stockholm, Gothenburg or Malmö
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. Please, attach you CV in English.