Data Manager till Easyfairs
Data Manager till Easyfairs
We live in a fast-changing, technology-driven world. And yet, the more it changes, the more some things stay the same. People will say: “I like the tech, but I want the touch!” That is why the events business has a great future ahead of it. There is no substitute for “being there”. Only a live event can deliver an experience that engages all the senses. At Easyfairs we harness new technology and innovate to make “being there” more exciting than ever, with life-changing events! That’s what Easyfairs mean when they invite you to visit the future.
Easyfairs growth plans are big and have consistently shaped the company’s trajectory from its launch in 2004 to a global top 20 exhibition company. Easyfairs in the Nordics are working on exciting plans to develop their events and digital products to connect and inspire their community better than ever before. And as part of those plans, they need you as a Data Manager where you will join and work with the Nordic team towards attractive brands and events such as Comic Con, Fastfood & Café & Restaurant expo, SETT, Personal & Chef and more.
Your role as Data Manager
You will help Easyfairs to fulfil data requirements and best practices. In essence, you will operate both strategically and operationally with developing and improving the existing base and maintaining it. You will be responsible for:
- Defining data needs for visitors and exhibitors, incl. intelligent segmentation and perform gap analysis together with the event teams.
- Leading the work to ensure the data plan is fulfilled. This includes acquisition of data, data qualification, data enrichment, data validation, data import, data selection, queries, and in-depth analysis.
- Ensuring all data policies, practices, procedures comply with the GDPR and the local guidelines or laws on electronic communication.
- Being the SPOC towards HQ regarding data-related questions and collaborate with the network of data managers thru out Easyfairs Europe.
Who are you?
- Expert knowledge in data handling; preferably with multiple brands / products simultaneously
- 3+ years of experience in both a strategic and operational data management position
- 3+ years in data-driven marketing setting. Experience of “using end” of data is a merit
- You have experience from end-to-end data warehousing architecture
- Self-going with good collaborative skills; with keen interest in driving change
- Track record of leading change in data/marketing is considered beneficial
- Ability to operate both in a strategic and operational level
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented with an eagerness to learn and develop
- You have experience in working with one of the major BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Looker
- Beneficial if you have experience within SQL
- Fluent in Swedish and English. Language skills in Finnish is considered a merit
What Easyfairs can offer you
Easyfairs is a very dynamic and exciting company to be part of, with over 600 lively and energetic team members across Europe. Easyfairs do not necessarily seek people with the most experience, but rather those with the greatest potential. They offer not only an exciting opportunity to be part of this epic journey, but also fantastic career development. Working for Easyfairs is very rewarding. Be ready to be challenged daily, recognised openly, and to be part of an ambitious growth trajectory.
Read more: https://www.easyfairs.com/
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: Stockholm/flexible remote
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. Please, attach you resume in English.