Head of Merchant Integrations to Brite
Head of Merchant Integrations to Brite
Head of Merchant Integrations
Brite Payment Group is a fast-growing second generation challenger in the European payment space based in Stockholm, Sweden. Using direct bank-to-bank payments as its rails, Brite’s services cater to a wide range of verticals and Brite is currently in an exciting phase driving growth in 10+ markets. Operating in the fast-moving market environment, Brite looks for individuals who are passionate about taking on a big role in an expanding business and who thrive on developing strategies and setting up operational processes from scratch. Brite operates under supervision of the SFSA in a regulated environment, meaning that all processes must be compliant with SFSA regulation. The Head of Merchant Integrations is a key role within Brite Payment Group, effectively bridging the gap between Sales, Product and Engineering.
Initial responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Defining and executing Brite product solutions for merchants and partners across different markets in the Gaming-, Financial Services-, and additional verticals, and constantly being on top of Brite’s strategic position and maintaining a challenger-mindset.
- Serving as the partner in crime for the Sales organization in selling Brite’s solutions, ensuring that stakeholders are met with technical excellence and commercial skill alike. This includes being a proactive member of early stage sales meetings, demoing the product and delivering solution proposals to clients.
- Thereto to ensure excellence during the Operational on-boarding phase across all touchpoints; from commercial and operations to tech and marketing, and to secure a best of class customer journey throughout end to end.
- On the Integration side of things, overall ownership on setting all integration related processes at Brite and establishing Tech Sales in the organization, introducing appropriate tools to create smooth collaboration and transparency into current integration pipeline.
- Understand merchant and consumer challenges that need to be solved, and how our approach will uniquely or best solve those challenges – strong ‘can do’ attitude to perform where other providers have failed.
- Spearheading the development of solutions for new verticals along with the Product team, providing them with feedback and data to iterate on improving existing products as well as to prioritize new features based on merchant needs, business potential, and technical platform scalability.
- Ensure scalability of Onboarding processes as the company grows.
Who you are
- As Brite’s future Head of Tech Sales you have significant experience in implementing web technologies and managing complex technical projects across both internal and external stakeholders.
- You love to sell and spend time with customers, but also to bounce technical solutions and ideas with your colleagues internally.
- As an individual, you have high intrinsic motivation and want to make a dent in the payment landscape. You identify with working in a challenger environment and have strong entrepreneurial drive and business acumen, not shying away from laying the rails while rolling on them.
- You are comfortable sorting out ambiguity and can bring clarity of purpose to the teams surrounding you. You know where to start and how to motivate deliveries from other teams.
- Key qualities are integrity, analytical skills and natural leadership ability. You enjoy taking the lead and bringing people along on the journey.
- You are an excellent individual contributor, but would enjoy leading a small team given the opportunity.
- Previous experience within a regulated Financial Services business or another high availability environment is a strong plus.
WHAT YOU’LL GET BY JOINING US
The opportunity to be an instrumental part of a high-growth SaaS company and be a key part of the company’s expansion efforts. Joining Brite in its scale up phase, this role will have a strong impact on the product and lays the foundation for successfully establishing Brite as a preferred alternative for bank-to-bank payments with merchants- and partners across Europe.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Extent: This is a full-time position.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden