Accounting Manager to Curb
Accounting Manager to Curb
Curb Food is one of Sweden’s fastest growing startups and is a modern virtual restaurant with a variety of different concepts which is delivered online. Today Curb offers food concepts such as burritos, wraps, bowls, fresh salads and smashed burgers that are all made with an eye for detail, by order. The vision is to create street food with high quality that is available for everybody!
Your role as Accounting Manager
In the role as Accounting Manager you will help set and execute Curb’s strategy by overseeing and managing general accounting functions at Curb.
Curb expect the Accounting manager to set a new standard by (re) designing their current and future processes and procedures ensuring compliance/accuracy without compromising speed and timeliness. Initial responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Collaborating with external and future in-house accountants as well as cross-functionally with department owners.
- Being responsible for preparing, reviewing and analyzing financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Responsibility for accounting and accounting reconciliations
- Working with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end (including balance sheets, income statements, income tax and tax filings).
- Oversee the general accounting functions including account payables, account receivables, general ledger and taxes
Who you are
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Accounting or Finance)
- >3 years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role
- Excellent Microsoft excel skills and experience with most popular financial software
- Experience from an international high-growth company is a plus
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken, in both Swedish and English.
Too succeed as Accounting Manager you are a detailed oriented person with a high sense of ownership that can keep the big picture on top of the mind despite having a lot to do. As a person you consistently want to learn new things and develop as much as possible. We gladly see that you are a person who enjoys a lot on the table and have an ability to prioritize despite a high pace. Personally it´s important that you always strive to succeed and for that reason a good personal fit is off essence for the role as Accounting Manager.
Start date: As soon as possible / According to agreement
Salary: According to agreement
Does the role as Accounting Manager at Curb sound interesting? The selection is an ongoing process so don’t hesitate to apply today! We at Needo look forward to hear from you!