CMO to Kavall
CMO to Kavall
Kavall was founded in March 2021 and is a new hyper-growing company in an exciting process of expansion. We’re on a mission to disrupt an industry that hasn’t changed for decades. By delivering your groceries in 10 minutes we are giving people the chance to live life on their own terms. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Kavaliers.
As the CMO at Kavall, you will be responsible for all marketing activities including strategy, branding, content, advertising, campaigns & communications. We are looking for a strategic leader with a visionary and innovative mindset who can take Kavall to next level.
- Build the overall marketing plan and individual channel strategy for Kavall (PR, Social Media, Digital Advertising, Offline Advertising, Partnerships, Referral Program, App Store Optimization)
- Hire and build a high-performing marketing team
- Full P&L responsibility for all marketing activities
- Set clear KPIs for Kavall’s marketing activities
- Identify and build partnerships with key stakeholders
- Lead the work in brand building and market positioning
- Responsible for setting up tracking to enable data-driven decision making
- +7 years of relevant experience in marketing management, content creation, project management as well as reaching targeted goals
- Strong track record from leading marketing activities in a fast-moving D2C business environment
- Hands-on experience with CRM and SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HubSpot, WebTrends, SalesForce, etc
- Fluent in Swedish and English (and other Nordic languages is a big plus)
- Innovative mindset (we like crazy ideas)
- Start date: As soon as possible.
- Extent: This is a full-time position.
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Does the role of CMO sound interesting? Don’t hesitate to submit your application as selections are ongoing. We at Needo look forward to hearing from you!