CFO to Kavall
CFO to Kavall
Kavall was founded in March 2021 and is a new hyper-growing company in an exciting process of expansion. They’re on a mission to disrupt an industry that hasn’t changed for the last decades. By delivering your groceries in 10 minutes they are giving people the chance to live life on their terms.
Kavall is now recruiting for a commercial CFO that will be part of shaping the current & future business. You will be responsible for the finance function and be part of the management group. You will be able to make a significant impact in the business both strategically and operationally.
- Managing the finance function, including recruiting new personnel
- Be part of the management group
- Make an impact in the business both strategically and operationally by contributing to the business development and optimization
- Create material for and take part in investor presentations with insights based off financial data
- Responsible of the accounting, budgeting & cashflow controlling
- Become a central part of financing & funding
- Create financial reports, KPIs and overall business intelligence reporting
- Work on ERP and other business system to take ownership of data
- Work with the audit firm in relation to closing annual accounts
- University degree from a top ranked school
- 7+ years’ experience working in finance / business controlling
- Analytical skills and good with handling complex data
- Experience of business planning, budgeting and financial controlling
- Base knowledge with regards to day-to-day accounting
- Good leadership skills
- Fluent in English, Swedish is a plus
- Start date: As soon as possible.
- Extent: This is a full-time position.
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden