Operations Manager to Allente
Operations Manager to Allente
Allente is a Nordic TV Operator, providing top quality TV services to its 1+ million customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The Company was established in May 2020 by a merger between Canal Digital and Viasat Consumer. In 2019, the two companies had combined net sales of SEK 7.5 bn. Allente is owned 50/50 by Telenor Group and NENT Group.
Working for Allente means that you are joining a team which is devoted to providing the best TV services to its customers. Quality is our hallmark in all aspects, whether it is customer experience, available content, picture and sound. We take our pride in delivering the best linear TV services through satellite (DTH), live and On-demand streaming services through a variety of clients and broadband TV. Finally, we like to work in agile cross-functional teams, we like to discuss ideas and come up with innovative solutions.
Your role as an Operations Manager
Your role as an Operations Manager is to have the overall responsibility of handling the operations in Finland as part of Swedish/Finnish team. Responsible for reaching set targets and Finland’s key processes ensuring that all work-processes, routines and changes are developed and implemented in line with Allente strategy, including:
- Ensuring that strategies and targets related to the operations in Finland from the combined Finnish/Swedish leadership team and Allente Commercial are transferred into operational processes
- Contribute operationally with projects and Finnish team tasks
- Ensuring deep insights into overall operations, market and collaborations from a Finnish perspectives
- Ensuring operational quality throughout local operations in Finland
- Ensuring function co-operations between team in Finland, Sweden and overall Nordic
- Ownership of office management, working environment, local contracts
- Reporting of results and contribute with data to head of SE/FI
Desired experience and qualifications
Being a successful Operations Manager requires:
- A relevant College Degree/Bachelor
- Fluent in written and spoken Finnish and English
- Fluent in Swedish is meriting
- Experienced in leading teams, proven track record of successful project management (3+ years)
- Experienced in subscription/consumer business, experienced in business case calculations
- Hands-on leadership style, willing to take on duties both as a leader and as a member of the team
- Ability to balance time and efforts between local operations and Nordic initiatives
- Proactive leadership approach, ensuring efficiency and well-being of team
Why join Allente?
You will get to work in an organisation with opportunities at every turn, and a culture formed to support and develop our people to the very best they can be. Key things we like to highlight include:
- Gain broad exposure to key stakeholders and work with great leaders so you can achieve the experience and influence you seek fast
- Be given the means to be innovative, influential, and flexible in how you want to work and the opportunity to affect our practices
- Be encouraged to grow and develop your career within the company
- Gain international experience through interacting with the whole international Allente organisation
- Get fair and competitive terms & conditions
- Learning by doing!
Start: As soon as possible
Compensation: Monthly salary and benefits
Location: Esbo, Finland
Do you find the role as Operations Manager at Allente to be of interest? Please apply as soon as possible since the selection and interviews will be held continuously! In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal characteristics. We at Needo are looking forward to hear from you!