Account Executive to Bambuser
Account Executive to Bambuser
Bambuser was founded in 2007 and is a pioneer in mobile live streaming. The company, listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market, launched the product Live Video Shopping in late 2019. Since then, Bambuser has attracted brands and online retailers such as Samsung, Adidas, NA-KD, Clinique, Monki, LUISAVIAROMA, Kjell & Co, Lindex, Hemnet, Intersport, Apotea, Showfields, Clinique, Farfetch, and Kicks to its growing list of customers.
At Bambuser, their customers’ business is their passion. They genuinely believe in the individuals’ potential and work together as a family to pursue their vision – to reimagine the future of commerce!
Your role as Account Executive
As a Bambuser Account Executive, reporting to the VP of Sales based in Stockholm, you’ll be responsible for closing inbound/outbound deals to ensure Bambuser hit their regional sales targets and increase market shares. You’ll help to provide an integrated, cross-platform live shopping solution. Further, you’ll manage business relationships to ensure that clients’ needs and requirements are met. You will have deep industry experience, excellent business judgment, and a broad base of industry contacts. The role includes:
- Lead, manage, and proactively grow relationships with key clients to help them realize the full potential of Live Video Shopping.
- Own, build and manage a robust sales pipeline to ensure revenue targets will be met, this involves prospecting, pitching, touring, negotiating, and executing contracts.
- Interact with internal stakeholders (client success, onboarding, legal, production, product development, and business intelligence teams) to ensure successful campaigns and provide feedback to continuously improve our solutions.
- Conduct product demos and present the business value of Bambuser to c-level or executive level stakeholders.
- Adapt to Bambuser’s ongoing product and technology developments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in international B2B sales, digital marketing, and/or digital media/advertising sales.
- Client-facing experience, with experience influencing across levels.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required in English.
- Relevant sales experience in e-commerce, online advertising, or marketing.
- Ability to develop and grow relationships with advertisers, agencies, and/or clients.
- A well-established and connected network within various verticals within the DACH market.
- Impressive track record of delivering on quota and obtaining positive reviews.
- Knowledge of and/or passion for retail innovation, digitally native retail brands, and the changing trends in e-commerce.
Above all that, Bambuser assumes you´re curious and not afraid to ask when in doubt.
What Bambuser offers you
Bambuser offers you an open, honest, and friendly workplace where everyone’s opinion counts. Since their days are busy, they think it’s important to have fun at work. The discussions can be intense, but they always have each other’s backs!
Start: By agreement.
Salary: Fixed + commission
Does the role as Account Executive to Bambuser sound interesting? The selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to apply today! In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal qualities. We at Needo look forward to hearing from you!